This Windows-based software makes it easy and affordable to detect network and website failures early. IPCheck Server Monitor allows you to monitor critical network resources, and to detect system failures or performance problems immediately, thus minimizing downtimes and their economic impact.
Features of IPCheck Server Monitor include:
- Reliable server uptime/downtime monitoring using the IPCheck technology
- Sensor types include PING, PORT, HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP Advanced, HTTP Transaction, DNS, SMTP, POP3, FTP, SNMP, as well as various native Windows system sensors and native SQL sensors for MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle.
- Create your own sensor types using scripting and programming languages
- Monitor devices and servers located in the Internet, in Intranets and in VPN networks
- Notifications, triggered by uptimes, downtimes, page changes, or slow responses
- Detailed up/downtime monitoring reports and graphs can be viewed online
- Web user interface can be skinned to fit into corporate network's look&feel